Interior

I am looking for an interior that when you enter it.
There was a staircase in the middle and then room off to the side upstairs and down stairs. I dont know the name of it and i cant find it on any of the sites.

I don't know of any Interiors with staircases
There are a few locations with stair cases though. Try using a Interior Finding Application, theres a few out there. (Pics, Interior id)

interior 5

SetPlayerPos: 140.277999, 1368.979980, 1083.9699970

Thank you Yuryfury this is exactly what i was looking for can you tell me how you got it though? because it doesn't show up on the wiki or any other sites i have found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin974
Thank you Yuryfury this is exactly what i was looking for can you tell me how you got it though? because it doesn't show up on the wiki or any other sites i have found.
Well I got it from Spectre's Hidden Interior Tour Script: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=5331.0

I remembered seeing it on another server and I guessed that it was a burglary house which is one of the categories in the tour script :P. Most websites that list the interior IDs leave out the burglary houses or most of them. Which are great to use in house filter scripts

Yeah i think the burglary house look really nice. Why no one includes them i dont know.

But thanks for the help.