Invisible Players

I have a big problem.
All players are invisible... Not just the names... I cant even see the character.
They all have Virtual world 0 and Interior 0 and the marker on the map is at the point of the AddPlayerClass (there is only one) I added...

Does anybody have an idea what the problem is?

//EDIT: Player ID 0 can't see anybody... The other players can see ID 0 but the hp bar shows 0 health.

are you sure that you are in the same virtual world as them ?

Yes.
I added a command to see the world ingame.. They all have virtual world 0.

//EDIT: Player ID 0 can't see anybody... The other players can see ID 0 but the hp bar shows 0 health.

Are you returning 0, in the OnPlayerUpdate(playerid) callback?

I'm returning nothing at OnPlayerUpdate. Should I try it with return 1; ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDragon
I have a big problem.
All players are invisible... Not just the names... I cant even see the character.
They all have Virtual world 0 and Interior 0 and the marker on the map is at the point of the AddPlayerClass (there is only one) I added...

i have absolutely the same plrblem , i even maked a timer to set every player world , but nothing ! my guess ? we need a host!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serediucr
Quote:
I have a big problem.

i have absolutely the same plrblem , i even maked a timer to set every player world , but nothing ! my guess ? we need a host!
What do you mean?

@ RDragon Check if ALL (except OnPlayerCommandText) callbacks returns 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justas [SiJ
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serediucr
Quote:
I have a big problem.

What do you mean?

@ RDragon Check if ALL (except OnPlayerCommandText) callbacks returns 1
we need a bigger ping