Web Designer

Hi!

I am looking for a web designer, and i am willing to pay around $40-$50 for it. It is for a hosting site, so yeah. If you need anymore information, contact me at H4RRYK1RK8Y@hotmail.co.uk.

Thanks,
Harry

but Harry, you rule in PhotoShop. Why dont you do it yourself, you would get a way better design!

Yeah, design yourself. If you don't know CSS, then get someone to do it for you. But, design yourself and slice off.

Good luck getting a good quality design for 40-50 bucks, its possible though. Good luck in your search, if I run across someone that cheap I will let you know.

-Ma[N]ifest

Well, thanks for the good comments about i rule at photoshop and stuff, but its hard when you try to move them from PS to HTML or something. I dont get the whole organisation process.

I think i've found the right one now anyway.

Here is a tutorial: http://www.webstockbox.com/css/conve...ideo-tutorial/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fj0rtizFredde
holy shit lol
thanks i needed that, i didnt even think it was possible xD

That's not a bad tutorial, there are a few easier ways of doing this that they didn't mention. Also just throwing this out there if any of you are interested in learning photoshop and web design, I teach them at my community. All you have to do is fill out an application for the design team and I teach everyone step by step. Just throwing that out there.

Also if you didn't find anyone to design that for you, you could pm me or talk to me on msn and we could maybe work out something.

-Ma[N]ifest

I know a program called KomPozer and you can put your pictures on it and make layouts, and when you're done it makes it into HTML for you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma[N
ifest ]
That's not a bad tutorial, there are a few easier ways of doing this that they didn't mention. Also just throwing this out there if any of you are interested in learning photoshop and web design, I teach them at my community. All you have to do is fill out an application for the design team and I teach everyone step by step. Just throwing that out there.

Also if you didn't find anyone to design that for you, you could pm me or talk to me on msn and we could maybe work out something.

-Ma[N]ifest
Where is that community? I want to learn it. (I really suck at it)