I am looking for scripters

Hello, Ive started this SaMP Role Play Server Of mine, And i am currently new to SaMP. Unlike other servers that get created and it goes down for a while i am planning for this server to go on official list, And why? Because i used to own a WoW,Maplestory and a little bit of GunZ, And the following servers had success each and one of them and i wish for my (hopefuly ours) SaMP server to become success too. Now i am not asking for mainly professional people to be part of this and scripting, But below in the following things im expecting from scripters.

1. Please be active and if not please tell me when you will be back or notify me about anything.
2. I am looking for people that can actually do work and not just say that they script.
3. If you ever would like to quit the server just notify me and i will put your script as a credit to your scripts.

Now as again i am trying to make this a big project and make it big, Yes i know this is just a game. But its also business at one point also.

Type of GM: RolePlay
How many scripters I need: 3 - 4
Scripters recieve: Admin, Credit, Or anything else but no money
What I need to be scripted:Houses,Biz,Interiors,Jobs,Colors,Commands ,objects Etc..

The Website is : http://sanmarinorp.byethost12.com
If you wish to contact me on MSN here : gnrsamp@hotmail.com

Thank you very much,
Arsham Vafapoor.

lol first of all the websitelink sux and doesnt work
and second why are u so lazy?
just learn pawn it's fucking easy
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Basics

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Scripting_Basics
1: Website link works great i don't know why your complaining about that...
2: I am not lazy.
3: I am trying to learn pawno.
4: Don't be mean.
5: Don't reply if you are not going to apply and just say bad things.

also contact MSN for more information, we also support a ventrilo :

vent3.gameservers.com

Hey its me Amanda! me and my friends luv your server so much its awesome but bad thing is you need more things on it, hopefuly youll get help. Anyways gooluck ^.^

I can help you script it, but I cant do it FULL TIME, I have other things to do.. but when I get some chances can script some things into your server, PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Do you have to be smart in every topic? Can't you understand that some people just don't have time or will to learn the Pawn so they're looking for people to work for them (not for free i guess).

i could do little thing for u but i need to tell u i cant register on ur forum it say my email is not valid i tried my yahoo and hotmail didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdav
i could do little thing for u but i need to tell u i cant register on ur forum it say my email is not valid i tried my yahoo and hotmail didnt work
Well yes you may add me to MSN : gnrsamp@hotmail.com

i will and hum fix the forum