[FilterScript] [FS]-Clothing System-

[b]Xtreme Clothing System
This is my first FS
What is it:
  • It's a filterscript where you can change your skin by simply typing the skin's name
  • You can find/choose your skin in few seconds instead of trying to find it in the Player Skin Choosing on login
  • To test it, you can come to my server ''Xtreme'' IP: 90.157.146.196:6666

Features:

• To get a list of all the skins all you have to do is type /clothes
  • There are 1. Main characters - 2. Gangmembers - 3. Publicservices - 4. Cj Girlfriends - 5. Random skins - 6. Strippers - 7. Funny skins
  • 1. Main characters has all the Main Characters in SP, except CJ(bugged the FS) and the ones that are not for Sa:Mp
  • 2. Gang Members havs Grove, Ballas, Vagos, Mafia, Bikers, Triads, Aztecas and Rifas
  • 3. Cj Girlfriends has Denise, Barbara, Katie, Millie, Helena, Michelle
  • 4. Public Services has Police Skins, Fbi, Guards, Army, Medics, Firefighters and Swat.
  • 5. Random skins has 31 random popular skins
  • 6. Strippers has all 15 stripper skins
  • 7. Funny Skins has 14 funny skins
  • When you change a skin, there is a welcome message. Example: You change to a Scientist and you get ''I don't think we really landed on the moon..''
How to change the skin:
  • To get a list of all clothes, type /clothes
  • You will get /maincharacters, /gangmembers, /publicservices, /cjgirlfriends, /randomskins, /strippers, /funnyskins
  • In /maincharacters you will get something like | /ryder, /sweet, /bigsmoke, /claude, /catalina, /jizzy, /maddog, /paul, /cesar, /maccer, /tenpenny | etc.
  • In /gang Members you will get something like | /grove1, /grove2, /grove3, /ballas1, /ballas2, /ballas3, /mafia1 | etc
  • In /cjgirlfriends you will get something like | /girl1, /girl2, /girl3, /girl4, /girl5, /girl6 |
  • In /publicservices you will get something like | /guard1, /guard2, /army, /swat, /cop1, /cop2, /cop3, /cop4 | etc.
  • In /randomskins you will get something like | /random1, /random2, /random3, /random4, /random5 | etc.
  • In /strippers you will get something like | /stripper1, /stripper2, /stripper3, /stripper4, /stripper5 | etc
  • In /funnyskins you will get something like | /funnyskin1, /funnyskin2, /funnyskin3, /funnyskin4, /funnyskin5 | etc
Download:

Download 1: .rar file ( .pwn + .amx )

Video:

Xtreme Stunt Server - Clothing System

How to install:

- Download the .rar or download the .pwn and compile (it should compile with no errors)
- After you have unrared/compiled the file, you will get X_Clothing.pwn and X_Clothing.amx
- Place the .pwn and .amx in your Filterscript map ( if you have more FS maps, put in all )
- Open your server.cfg and at Filterscripts, put X_Clothing
- Save, restart the server and voila

Other:
- Don't delete the credits aka my name. Even if you modify or do anything with it, don't delete my name!
- This is my first FS, I've been scripting for like a week.
- This is very good if you're making a video, since you can change skins very fast.

Hope you like it, comments are welcome !

nice release Chio this is awesome for your first FS

Nice good work!

Nice for first FS downloading it !!!

nicely done!

hm ok just skin changing but it's nice for your first release.

where is the download link ?