Improving english...

What's best way to improve english? I'm currently downloading some english movies (Ice Age 3, Transformers 2 and so so...)

Apart from Movies, one of the best ways is to go onto Ventrilo or TS. When you feel confident enough, just talk to people. Casually.

Yeah right... They'll laugh at me

Then follow the dialogue in those movies then.

I learned a lot by playing on a RP server and communicating over Ventrilo, don't be shy.

Movies will help but to hear every day speak and for help I would suggest Vent. At my community we have a few people that don't speak that great of English but we try our best to help them with it. Also if you need a vent to come hang at shoot me a pm and I will provide you with my vent details as I do not want to advertise them here.

Thanks,

-Ma[N]ifest

Music, movies and games. Just try to sing with songs you like:P get the lyrics from the internet, try to understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sɹǝʞɔıus
Music, movies and games. Just try to sing with songs you like:P get the lyrics from the internet, try to understand it.
Exactly.

English is actually a easy to learn language, it's smooth.

Yeah, 'smooth'. What ever that means. At least there's no 'g' in English like there's in Dutch...

That how I learned.

I have no idea. after been 2 minths in Canada I learned it fast.

But I still have some mistakes dont worry youll get good.

Get friends that speak English and read news in English. and much more
by the way Transformers 2 is really good movie .

And No no one will laugh at you at TS or Vent.

No one laugh's at me If they do I ignore that.
who cares? Lats see them learn YOUR language that you know when you just got borned how they can talk smooth