[FilterScript] [FS] tagProtector v1.0 - Protect certain tags and nicks from your server!

tagProtector v1.0

I was thinking of how to stop certain names from getting in the server. And I thought, why not make a system where it can do what you want with uses with certain tags in their name? I'll probably have no use for it now, so meh. But releasing it I suppose will do you all good. I think.

What this filterscript does is store three files into memory. These three files are named 'rename.cfg', 'kick.cfg', and 'ban.cfg'. And you stick tags in them. Or any pieces of name that you don't want in your server. If you don't want to have lets say... clan [XY] in your server, simply add [XY] to the kick.cfg file. (All these should be found in /scriptfiles/tagProtector/ - you must make this directory...) You can rename swearwords, and other stuff.

How do I update the list in game?
After you've edited the *.cfg files, you can send a CallRemoteFunction call to reloadTags(). This wipes the game of the forbidden tags, and implements the new forbidden tags and such from ingame.

Happy?
Then download it then. No mirrors please.
http://www.typefish.co.uk/sa-mp/filt...gProtector.pwn
Note: You'll also need strlib installed to compile.

(Any problems, please post here!)

it can be usefull and I would love to use it but peepz can't register with tags anyway (causes server crash) so

Hope you release even more scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizard
it can be usefull and I would love to use it but peepz can't register with tags anyway (causes server crash) so

Hope you release even more scripts
To alleviate your problem, try replacing the [ and ] with something else. Same goes for any other invalid character.

ok wait i like this.. but um how the hell do i install STRLIB? like its not a program.... if it was a program i would surely install it lol but its a .inc so how do i compile files with files like thats what i wanna know or just tell me how i can compile it..

You put strlib.inc in the directory where the includes are.

OMG NVM@!!! IT WOKSSZZ!!! IKJASD( OMHGOMGOG THANKSSM!!!!! i will be youer alves for ever!!! THANKS!~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsham
OMG NVM@!!! IT WOKSSZZ!!! IKJASD( OMHGOMGOG THANKSSM!!!!! i will be youer alves for ever!!! THANKS!~!!
erm...