Finding a Job (Online)

Well i have been looking for online jobs for a while, I'm 15 and needing a job -_- Obv to pay over paypal etc. (Online Job) I have asked a few hosting companys but they never need helps etc.

If you got any solutions please post, If not, Don't post.

Don't post saying get a real job, Or Going offtopic.

Kthxbai :3

get a real job, joke. xD
maybe a minijob with e-mails or something else ?

Well, to be honest, I don't really trust online jobs.You know why?!
Because I heard 100 people saying "I would never do that again."
For example; 1)People can use you. 2)People can lie about things. 3)You work for them, they don't pay you as told to.
There are loads of things...This online thing is kinda risky.But look, I just warned you, it mustn't be like I said,but it might be,so be ready for that.
I have no idea with job can you find,maybe try learn scripting or mapping and sell them?!(there is already a site for it,I can't write it here.No advertising. )
I hope I helped you a little bit, at least.

Ecko

i used to do that, Cba. Boring job :3

Finding jobs online are usually sales based or fairy tales, unless you have a skill you can freelance. Depending on what skills you have you could make a little side money but nothing huge. If your good at web\graphic design you could always sign up with a template website and make some cash that way.

-Ma[N]ifest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma[N
ifest ]
Finding jobs online are usually sales based or fairy tales, unless you have a skill you can freelance. Depending on what skills you have you could make a little side money but nothing huge. If your good at web\graphic design you could always sign up with a template website and make some cash that way.

-Ma[N]ifest
Being good at graphics cant get you money from templates, can it? Because you still need to code it in HTML.

Few guys in my country are making websites with some kind of site makers (not MS Frontpage ) and they are making a lot of $$$ doing that..
You need to have a nice website and promote your works (better if first sites would be for free)

Get a partner who knows HTML/PHP, you make templates/design and he makes the code, and when you sell the templates split the money on the half...

if you want to make small amounts of money you could use these PTC websites

well i know html and studying php xD