[Include] [INC] criticaL's Vehicle Info

Oh well, I found some old functions I made which I cleaned up a bit. It's nothing special, but I thought I would release it anyway.
If you use this, you can get modelid out of vehicleid which can be useful in some cases (Disabling fuelscript for some vehicles, etc.).

I know that those functions are unnecessary, but whatever.

Code:
 [ criticaL's Vehicle Info ]

- Version    : 0.1
 - Author    : criticaL aka Robban
 - Date     : 30 April 2007

- Function list :

cAddStaticVehicle(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2)
  cAddStaticVehicleEx(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay)
  cGetVehicleModelID(vehicleid, &modelid)
  cGetVehicleSpawnPos(vehicleid, &Float:spawn_x, &Float:spawn_y, &Float:spawn_z, &Float:z_angle)

- Description  :

With those simple functions you can get modelid out of a vehicleid which is not "possible" in the
  current version of SA-MP, and you can get spawn position of the vehicle aswell.

It is very simple to use, just put a "c" infront of the regular AddStaticVehicle and
  AddStaticVehicleEx.

NOTE: You will only be able to get information out of a vehicleid if you have used
     my functions, not the regular AddStaticVehicle and AddStaticVehicleEx!

And if you use the regular functions, you will fuck the vehicleid order up, so
     only use cAddStaticVehicle and cAddStaticvehicleEx.

---------------------

Report any bugs to me, I didn't have much time to test it. ;)

- Remember   : You haven't made this shit, so don't take any credits for it!
It is all in a include-file (.inc), the file can be downloaded here: http://critical.mine.nu/samp/c_vehicleinfo.inc

Edit: Made some changes..

Okay, I've updated it now. I have made all the changes you suggested, except the names of the variables.

What unique names do you suggest?

Oh, and thanks. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by criticaL
Oh well, I found some old functions I made which I cleaned up a bit. It's nothing special, but I thought I would release it anyway.
If you use this, you can get modelid out of vehicleid which can be useful in some cases (Disabling fuelscript for some vehicles, etc.).

Code:

- Version    : 0.1

- Function list :

cAddStaticVehicle(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2)
  cAddStaticVehicleEx(modelid, Float:spawn_x, Float:spawn_y, Float:spawn_z, Float:z_angle, color1, color2, respawn_delay)
  cGetVehicleSpawnPos(vehicleid, &Float:spawn_x, &Float:spawn_y, &Float:spawn_z, &Float:z_angle)

- Description  :

With those simple functions you can get modelid out of a vehicleid which is not "possible" in the

It is very simple to use, just put a "c" infront of the regular AddStaticVehicle and
  AddStaticVehicleEx.

NOTE: You will only be able to get information out of a vehicleid if you have used

---------------------

It is all in a include-file (.inc), the file can be downloaded here: http://critical.mine.nu/samp/c_vehicleinfo.inc

I can't Download it
Can you Upload this inc in other site?

Nice one Robz0r

Nice! i like it.. thanx for this inc

Link is broken ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaufesti
Quote:
Originally Posted by criticaL

Code:

- Version   : 0.1

- Function list :

- Description :

AddStaticVehicleEx.

---------------------

I can't Download it
Can you Upload this inc in other site?
Yes, the link is broken! Upload in other site, please, i need this inc!

Link won't work

Oh..

This is an old crappy include I made back when there was no function for getting the model ID of an vehicle, which there is now (GetVehicleModel).

So I don't see any use for this include anymore?

I thought it was for displaying car stats:/