Having announce issues

Hello there.

i was hoping someone could perhaps help me with this issue im having with the server announcing to the masterlist.

my issue is that a friend of mine designed a gamemode which im hosting on my second sa-mp server now the first one announces just fine and found with the masterlist and the second one shows if i add the ip or domain but not in the masterlist but if i use a different gamemode like for example the first servers GM and run it twice on both servers they both announce but if i use the new gamemode the second server the gamemode is on no longer announces.

My question basicly is, is there something within the gamemode that could stop the announce from working?

and here are the things i have done already aswell if it helps.

Port forwarded with the firewall

Re-downloaded sa-mp server "This is also for linux not windows" to be inparticular its Ubuntu 9.04
Tried using the config file from the first server "not using bindip"
and iv pretty much well tried whatever that has been abe to be found on the forums with no luck all i was able to conclude to was the GM is my problem as if i use two different Gm's they both announce just not this new GM.

Any idea's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta458
nope i havent ideas
Don't post then, that was a compleatly useless post.

We can't really help you without looking at the code. I've never heard of this happen..

Thats fair enough, i figured you would need to look at the code but for the respect of the developer i cant post it.

i was just wondering if there was any possible chance that something within the GM could be causing the problem, if not thanks for the reply and i'll talk to my friend more further about this and see if we can come up with another conclusion.

Ok update to my issue.

i had someone else host the gamemode and it showed in the masterlist however if i host it, it will no longer show in the masterlist but if i use my other GM on both servers they both announce just not when i use this new gamemode... it dont make any sence to me so im going to change my issue to, my second server simply wont announce and it isnt the gamemodes fault but i also dont see it as the servers fault but perhaps someone can help me with this awkward issue im having.