Server owners Please read!

People work very hard spending countless hours building there game mode to get players to come in and enjoy playing on there server not to have people come in spamming there server saying my server is better then this one. If that was the case you would have player and wouldn't be in other servers spamming. To me that's just not right! All i can say is STOP SPAMMING take the time like we all have and make a good server then you will get players.

ps. I'm currently making a black list from spammers if anyone wants to help let get a black list topic started!!!!

Also i hope people read his and realize yes this is wrong to do to other servers and stop doing it.

You are right.
The last server I was at 2 people were spamming their servers in Spanish. Quite annoying, but I think there's hardly a need for a Blacklist. Just ban them from your server is enough I think. All you need is an anti-server advertisement Filterscript or something.

i understand that i have an ip blocker im just trying to state a point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernethy
You are right.
The last server I was at 2 people were spamming their servers in Spanish. Quite annoying, but I think there's hardly a need for a Blacklist. Just ban them from your server is enough I think. All you need is an anti-server advertisement Filterscript or something.

SPAM is ILLEGAL!

Fight the spam!

yes lets fight the war!

Quote:
Originally Posted by {MadMan}
ps. I'm currently making a black list from spammers if anyone wants to help let get a black list topic started!!!!
i like the idea, they could be muted when they enter the game (they can play, but not talk/pm).. i like this.. i can also provide some players for your 'black list'

yeah its annoying like lil 12 year olds come on say join my server n its 1 not a 24/7 server and is a gf edit lmao dose my head in.

Just mute them and leave them there. They can't do no harm. Mute might not work on PM's, so make it work. What can they do if their muted from every command, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UF
Burridge ]
Just mute them and leave them there. They can't do no harm. Mute might not work on PM's, so make it work. What can they do if their muted from every command, lol.
Actually it works, just add like if(Muted[playerid] = 1; under OnPlayerPrivmsg

get an anti-spam i dont like them they stop me spaming in my own server

and ther is micus he spams ALL THE TIME

stop spamers and save samp (samp chat is so full my chat log)
Code:
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
why
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

i do not this it is wise to put names!

use anti spam i made so if command chat or key commands are spamed then you get kick . get kick more then 10 times for anti spam auto ban.