******* help

I want make my chanel on ******* does enyone know how
PLS HELP

Sory on my bad english!!

i know how ,register make your account and then upload all your videos free

1: Register.
2: Login
3: Get www.fraps.com
4: Record a video in-game and press F10, When it's red=recording, Yellow means it stopped, The numbers are FPS the higher you have the better the video will be.
5: Click the "Upload file">Upload Video
Upload it, Make a name, description, tags, Publish, wait for it to upload and goto "My Videos"

~Sailer

no i know hove add videos but i dont know how to make chanell

soory i dont know

Hmm. I think nobody here understand the question :S
But mabye you go on your channel site, click edit channel and then you can edit there all.
There is:

Channel Info:

1) Title: [You can write it you name or something other like "Subscribe"]
2) Description: [Here you can write something about you and your videos. Or put your website in, just try it out and you wil see]
3) Channel tags:[If you play GTA San Andrea, type in tags like "GTA San Andreas" or something else]
4) Channel Comments and Who can comment, must you know
5) Channel Type:[ Here you can change your ******* type. If you are musician, just take musician. If you are comedian, take comedian. I make SanAndreas videos and i taken Guru xD]

Next is Channel Design:

Here you can edit your channel designe (upload avatar, backgtounds, colors and some more)

Next is Organize Videos:
Here you can organize your videos. If you have a god video, just put it as first. Then the secound good at the secound place. And make it with your other.

And Performer Info:

I think this you know

If you are not registred just click sign up or register. This you wil find 100%!

If this didnt help, just ask me on ******* and i will help you! (my name: HunterSaMp).

Ps: Sorry for my bad english here :S

that is i want tnx