Registering problem

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is quite the right place to post my topic but anywayz here I am with my problem:

I'm using XTreme Admin System (xadmin) ...
In the past I never had problems with people registering on my server (command /register <password>), they got the message "Registering succesfull'.
Here is the problem in a litle story:

Once up on a Time,
there was a man named "Madd__Dog" who joined The RoN Clan Server to try it out , he sees the message to register so...
He types /register 1234, the only output he got was: "SERVER: Unknown Command", so he gesses it is a bug and plays along.
Not 2 minutes after he typed /register 1234, the server goes down.
And there is the not so happy ending .

Is it possible that the double underscore made my server reboot?

can I try 2 disable _ in names?

Greets Riz

Seems like your script crashed there. Have you tried it again? Was the outcome the same?

Yep, I deleted his name from the 'records' and tried in his place, the outcome was the same ; "SERVER: Unknown Command" and after a while the dedicated rebooted...

EDIT: I notice that on the /register command , the name gets encoded ... can that be a problem ? encoding 2 underscores?

second EDIT: I use Sandra's scripty for the login name (http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=95861.0), and I hope it solves a lot of problems,
I don't know for sure of I can change Sandra's Script so that only people with 2 underscores (ex: Madd__DoGG) can't register

Greetz Riz

PS: Thnx for quick reply

Show me the registering command