Server with a medium player base, requesting a new scripter

GTA San Andreas National Role Play
(gtasanrp)
More or less this is the situation that we have found ourselves in.

We are a relatively new server, however we do have a very dedicated player base averaging around 20-30 players. From GTASANRP we worked very hard to create a server that did not imitate every other server out there. Because of this goal it was decided that we would do our best to create a custom script. The scripter we had was very good and dedicated, he was an active member of the admin team as well as the forum administration. During the time that he was working for us he created many things that I personally have never seen done before in another rp server or otherwise. As time went on our player base grew more and more up the point we had 30ish players online at once even when the only jobs were farmer and garbagemen. We had started the works on a turf system for gangs, and an entire industry system with the mafias. Things were going well and still are for the most part. However unfortuantly our loyal scripter had to leave us do to real life situations leaving us in the absence of a scripter. At the moment we have a temp script on our server to give our players something to do but as you can imagine people are starting to discouraged in our absance of a scripter. We already have the player base, we already have EVERYTHING that a scripter would need to produce the script that we are looking for including a detailed to do list that has our ideas as well as detailed information about them. In the end we have a good player base, a great no nonsense administration team, and some very good and practical ideas, all that is needed to complete the process is a dedicated scripter.

Our server takes donations from our players, in the first month we made close to 300USD and we have no problem with including our server scripter in the profit(which will be disused apon contact). We are activally searching and will talk to any scripter that wants the positon.

Requirements:
  • For the script that we are trying to produce we do require a scripter that knows what they are doing. This is not going to be an edit of another server. Our scripter has to be willing to make things by hand, custom.
  • Dedication, we are not looking for someone to come in throw out a script and the run off. We need someone who is willing to remain active and give us update of his or her progress.
  • Ventrilo. The scripter does not have to have a mic but he or she needs to have ventrilo and we would rather they at least be in the vent while working on the script so that there is no miscomunicatin with there activity.
  • He or she must be mature, and willing to speak with us in a professional yet free tone. This would be no flamming of any sort and respecting everyone as much as we respect you.

If you are interested in speaking with us about the position you can contact an admin on
http://gtasanrp.com/forums/index.php

Hey I'm a scripter and I really want to work for you but unfortanatly I'm working for another server 24/7 so I'm sorry i cant help! Good Luck!!

Thats fine dont worry about it. That is actually good that you are on another server so much. That means your dedicated, if we had a scripter we would want them to be dedicated to us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele360
GTA San Andreas National Role Play
(gtasanrp)
More or less this is the situation that we have found ourselves in.

We are a relatively new server, however we do have a very dedicated player base averaging around 20-30 players. From GTASANRP we worked very hard to create a server that did not imitate every other server out there. Because of this goal it was decided that we would do our best to create a custom script. The scripter we had was very good and dedicated, he was an active member of the admin team as well as the forum administration. During the time that he was working for us he created many things that I personally have never seen done before in another rp server or otherwise. As time went on our player base grew more and more up the point we had 30ish players online at once even when the only jobs were farmer and garbagemen. We had started the works on a turf system for gangs, and an entire industry system with the mafias. Things were going well and still are for the most part. However unfortuantly our loyal scripter had to leave us do to real life situations leaving us in the absence of a scripter. At the moment we have a temp script on our server to give our players something to do but as you can imagine people are starting to discouraged in our absance of a scripter. We already have the player base, we already have EVERYTHING that a scripter would need to produce the script that we are looking for including a detailed to do list that has our ideas as well as detailed information about them. In the end we have a good player base, a great no nonsense administration team, and some very good and practical ideas, all that is needed to complete the process is a dedicated scripter.

Our server takes donations from our players, in the first month we made close to 300USD and we have no problem with including our server scripter in the profit(which will be disused apon contact). We are activally searching and will talk to any scripter that wants the positon.

Requirements:
  • For the script that we are trying to produce we do require a scripter that knows what they are doing. This is not going to be an edit of another server. Our scripter has to be willing to make things by hand, custom.
  • Dedication, we are not looking for someone to come in throw out a script and the run off. We need someone who is willing to remain active and give us update of his or her progress.
  • Ventrilo. The scripter does not have to have a mic but he or she needs to have ventrilo and we would rather they at least be in the vent while working on the script so that there is no miscomunicatin with there activity.
  • He or she must be mature, and willing to speak with us in a professional yet free tone. This would be no flamming of any sort and respecting everyone as much as we respect you.

If you are interested in speaking with us about the position you can contact an admin on
http://gtasanrp.com/forums/index.php
pfft, yeah, right...

I could help you but I work everyday so I will not have much time to dedicate.However I have played your server and it was good and if I was your scripter,I didnt want anything from your profits.If you need some help just pm me

Hmm, I can help on a part-time basis, which I know isn't what you're looking for, but I can create important key core structures for the game mode that will, in the end, make it easier for the next scripter to come in and do his or her work. Message me your details if you're interested. Just realise that I, along with the few other honest scripters, will not work for profit.

EDIT*: I'm on your forum now. CoRuPtInG Ur WurdZ

[/quote]

pfft, yeah, right...
[/quote]

Im not sure what you are questioning however if you are not interested in my request id rather you not post negatively about it.

I don`t have time i scripting my server now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ele360
pfft, yeah, right...
[/quote]

Im not sure what you are questioning however if you are not interested in my request id rather you not post negatively about it.
[/quote]

I came to your server to check it out. I asked a few questions and was banned with vulgarities. Not many people will work / play in an environment like that.

I highly doubt that this is exactly the case. Tell me your in game name and I will check on that for you.