How can I get my server in the hosted tab list?

Hello,
I know that you need to pay a server to get in the hosted tab, But I already have a host...
So is it possible that my host can get the server in the hosted list?

https://www.serverffs.com/hostedlist/

Now read the page. All of it.

If you buy a hosted listing for a server hosted at serverFFS, you'll have to pay 10 euro a month for your server to be listed. If you got an external server, such as another hoster or dedicated server, the listing will cost 12.50 euro a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xClumx``
If you buy a hosted listing for a server hosted at serverFFS, you'll have to pay 10 euro a month for your server to be listed. If you got an external server, such as another hoster or dedicated server, the listing will cost 12.50 euro a month.
does the host need to pay to sa-mp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by °ғαιιοцт°
Quote:
No, the host doesn't pay. YOU pay.

You pay for your host and you also pay ServerFFS.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

so what if I havea a free host?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

so what if I havea a free host?
Then you only pay serverFFS.

It's very special if you have a free host , still you need to pay , else only you will see your server

wtf but it is already online, everyone can see it already

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRider
It's very special if you have a free host , still you need to pay , else only you will see your server
lies. The internet masterlist is free.