help with lag problem

ok i am on a laptop and i deleted crap i dont use and stuff but it keeps lagging in GTA SA-MP how can i stop it from lagging so badly?

you cant really.... i had lag on a computer for about a year... im suprised i contunied to play i mean it was so bad but... maybe invest in a computer lolz ... unless u get a driver update also.. lower the gfx settings in advanced options and dont use fram limiter also dont use audio to have 0 lag check your fps too because uneed 25 fps to play san andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand0m
you cant really.... i had lag on a computer for about a year... im suprised i contunied to play i mean it was so bad but... maybe invest in a computer lolz ... unless u get a driver update also.. lower the gfx settings in advanced options and dont use fram limiter also dont use audio to have 0 lag check your fps too because uneed 25 fps to play san andreas
how do i check fps
and lower the gfx settings in advanced options?

if you have xfire you can check fps by pressing Scroll Lock+X or if you have fraps its in the corner its the number that always changes..

Goto options>display Setttings>Advanced options

kk thanks

If you want good game-play, keep your PC up to date, clean it, have a good internet connection and a good Graphics card, or you pc is just real old :P

25fps? I go like 9-16 FPS & I don't see it laggy. Maybe because I'm used to it, lol.

Do you have your Laptop full with useless data? Because like 3 months ago my computer started lagging with SAMP and GTA allot but then a few weeks ago I re-installed windows and re-installed GTA and it works perfectly
Maybe (if your Laptop is full with crap :P) you should try it to

ATI or Nvidia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
ATI or Nvidia?
ATI