House limit

Just wondering if theres a house limit for Pen1.I have 35 houses but when I add the 36th one it just says the 35th house twice on Samp-server.exe and when I go ingame the house doesnt work. Its basically adding the 35th house twice.Ive already changed hinfo to 36. I even tried removing all the houses and just adding the 36th one and it worked fine but when I add it after the 35 houses it doesnt work

300 i think as 300 VW is the max as i made 380 n it made my hole script play funny but under 300 its perfect.

You using Pen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Shoter
300 i think as 300 VW is the max as i made 380 n it made my hole script play funny but under 300 its perfect.
That's not true. Maximum virtual world is limited to 256.

Yeah he was referring to houses in general I was talking about Pen1

o my bad i though it was 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamould
Just wondering if theres a house limit for Pen1.I have 35 houses but when I add the 36th one it just says the 35th house twice on Samp-server.exe and when I go ingame the house doesnt work. Its basically adding the 35th house twice.Ive already changed hinfo to 36. I even tried removing all the houses and just adding the 36th one and it worked fine but when I add it after the 35 houses it doesnt work
Any ideas

Look at the script, there should be 'enum Houseinfo', or something like that, and find number 35, and change it (number should be at the bottom of the enum, like: "new hInfo[35][Houseinfo]". And i think you will need pickup streamer, so search for it.

I already said I changed Houseinfo to 36

You might of added the house wrongly, anywhere, at any point. Anyways ask in the Pen1 topic.