[Help]Account, Roleplay

Hey, i need some help to my RP server,
The thing is when someone connect to my server with non RP name it recorded in the user folder.
How can i get so when someone regiser a new account the server register it in the scripfiles folder?
the thing i mean so when someone connect with non Rp name it wont register an use account in the scriptfiles.

just make it auto kick non-rp names mate that would be easyest thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top_Shoter
just make it auto kick non-rp names mate that would be easyest thing to do.
xD yaeh i have had that all the time :P but thats not the point, the point is that i want to do so when thay connect to the server it wont create an account. i only want it to do so when thay type /register then it create the account.

try this
[FS] Bad_Names

Ok I need help, I registered on this website with the same user name as the one I use in the game. Well when I try to login on the game it says there isn't a registered account with my username, what do I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Bob
Ok I need help, I registered on this website with the same user name as the one I use in the game. Well when I try to login on the game it says there isn't a registered account with my username, what do I do?
/facepalm

This is only SA:MP supprot forum. You need to create new account on each server..

Ok, and how do I do that?