Possible to Add Custom Objects?

Is it possible to add custom objects? I'm wanting lockers in the LVPD interior but I just found out that they are attached to the damn LSPD interior... is it possible to add custom lockers made from 3ds max or something?

yes, but only you will see them, and not the other players.

So, if they had the object in their gta_int.img, they can see it aswell right?

Yup, you could make the mod and release it on your server website or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkM
You can make a mod (edit gta_int.img), but it will be only client side, so only people with that mod installed will see that. If you want to add some custom serverside objects (everyone who connects will see them), I suggest you to check this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateObject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergiy
Quote:
You can make a mod (edit gta_int.img), but it will be only client side, so only people with that mod installed will see that. If you want to add some custom serverside objects (everyone who connects will see them), I suggest you to check this: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateObject
Okay so if I add the object to gta_int.img and then use a createobject() line to add that object to a location, everybody will see it without needing the file?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Okay so if I add the object to gta_int.img and then use a createobject() line to add that object to a location, everybody will see it without needing the file?
You don't need to do anything with your local files (like gta_int.img). Just use those object functions in your script.

Quote:
You don't need to do anything with your local files (like gta_int.img). Just use those object functions in your script.
He's talking about custom objects, not originally in SA.. It's not possible unless what has been said, all players need to download and install your custom objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rb
Quote:
He's talking about custom objects, not originally in SA.. It's not possible unless what has been said, all players need to download and install your custom objects.
Thank you for clarifying.