Born & Raised To Hack

Both lists have the same top 3, haha. Though in different order lol

Quote:

Netherlands Antilles 1

Wow, I didn't know any people from Netherlands Antilles are playing this game...

144 Dutch hackers, yeah I guessed that. It's pretty much, but Dutch kids mostly play games and hack alot. It's very cool if u can tell the kids at school u have hax for SA:MP, you know.

Quote:

Sweden 9

Atleast its not so many

China 28
In fact,at least 80% of chinese player has cheat tool due to allow cheat tool in some chinese servers lol.
Most of them use it as a assisant tool instead a cheat tool, and me too xp.

Srsly i wanna shot myself... X/ 983 hackers? BTW I know BIG polish forums where cheats are legally distributed - wanna take it down? I can't do that myself... (once there even was a chance to buy this forums with all posts, users etc but I hadn't $$$ to do this and believe me I would do this and close this shithole forever =/)

What the buck, 600 German Cheaters

Clam down, relax, start breathing.

Just because they're in Poland, doesn't mean the hacks are one click away. We have to face facts, if any country wanted to hack, they would and could.

IMO, it's the country that's the problem, maybe educated to hack. We've seen it with smoking, maybe a bad example but everyone has the choice to smoke or not. This is for some easy to say NO, for others hard to say NO, so they smoke... same with hacking, so they hack.

Woet's stats I would say are better averages on bans. The players banned are from a variety of different servers like RP, Stunt and Deathmatch. But ours are from a racing server, so ours would be sort of a rough estimate of hackers who like to race.

I hate my country (poland)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Srsly i wanna shot myself... X/ 983 hackers? BTW I know BIG polish forums where cheats are legally distributed - wanna take it down? I can't do that myself... (once there even was a chance to buy this forums with all posts, users etc but I hadn't $$$ to do this and believe me I would do this and close this shithole forever =/)
Not too much haha .
Tell them it is not for break server rules only.

I like the usage of switch server ingame, I love my cheetha gets no damage when I stunting aroud sa, I love ...XD

In my opinion, cheaters are not for ban bang bangG! , they're for leading them to play with a more funny way.

I think there should be official server for cheaters so cheaters won't play normal servers.
I think this is against rules but it should help normal players because cheaters want to fly shoot and get no damage, so we can give it to they without any real troubles. I'm not cheater.

Quote:

Norway11

wow, I tought it was more from Norway! Its many hackers down here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan_Thomson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abernethy
Australia 18

/win. I didn't think we had that many. We probably have like 100 or less players.
Theres a lot more then 100 australian SA-MP players.
@ an estimate, there is probably 200 - 300 Australian players.

That's a real shame to be honest.

Hacking is pointless. Here's how I see it

Hacker joins server,
hacks,
gets caught,
gets reported,
admins check reports,
hacker is banned from the server.

So hackers are just gonna get caught either way, they just love making the game un-enjoyable for about 2 mins or so till' they get banned.

Not much in Finland

If servers will have good antihack sustem... also if admins will work good then dont have to ban whole country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pɹǝ‾ʎ
Lol amazing, Now who is gonna be sad enough to make us a pie chart of these results

=D

here are the bans from the Ro-zOnE server www.rozone.srw.ro

Country Bans
Poland 433
Romania 420
Russian Federation 402
Brasil 250
Turkey 243
Ukraine 100
United States 53
Germany 15
France 15
Moldova, Republic of 13
Bulgaria 10
Finland 5
Sweden 5
Ireland 2
Japan 1
Belarus 1
Tunisia 1

oh my God so many 10 years old childrens in romania with hacks xD

PS: i found an nice reason in bans from the ro-zone server:

"suck the goat, N00b CHEATER" by [SRC]EmiN3M
"I'll tell your mother that you have minigun"by Fist
"BIG COHONES?!"by [SRC]EmiN3M
"little pour cheater, DONT F*UCK WITH ME AGAIN"by [SRC]Guardian
"I am romanian to but i dont like cheaters!"by Fist

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE

Are you sure on your server no cheaters from the United Kingdom have been banned? o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ťōηato
Are you sure on your server no cheaters from the United Kingdom have been banned? o.O
no becouse there was an range ban on united kingdom becouse 5 cheaters and 2 flooaders xD but now the server is maded from 0 and all the bans have gone but already we got 10 banned people xD