Symbol already Defined "CreateObject"

Ok so I was using the sief_convert map converter to convert my map I made with MTA.It converted the file to a .pwn file, so I went into Pawno to convert it.But when I tried it gave me an error saying Symbol already Defined "CreateObject" multiple times.I don't think that has to do with the script so much as the file itself.HELPPPP!
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(10) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(10) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(11) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(11) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(12) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(12) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(13) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(13) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(14) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(14) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(15) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(15) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(16) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(16) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(17) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(17) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(18) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(18) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(19) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(19) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(20) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(20) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(21) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(21) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(22) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CreateObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\CBG\My Documents\craponnaruto\GTA Server Tools\filterscripts\Death Valley.pwn(22) : error 010: invalid function or declaration

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

post the script so we can have a looky

Check for any missed brackets.