Server showup problem

Hello,

I've got a problem.

I got my own server up, for fun. Me and my friends and some random players goes on it sometimes and we have lot of run, like racing, drifting etc. One more of my friends just downloaded sa-mp and as he added my server's ip and port, it just says that it doesnt respond.
Every other server works for him, but only my server doesnt show up (but my other friends can see server and we've been playing on it as he cant connect).

Do you got any suggestions or anything?

Seriously any help would be appreciated.

Extrak

i got table pc or how u call it, dont got any router or anything so i would need to port forward?

everyone sees my server except him and he sees every server except mine...

He needs to open the 7777 port.To do that go to control panel and select classic view if it isn't already on that,then go to Network Connections and right click on your local connection.Then select properties from the menu and go to advanced and click settings.Then go to Expectations and click add port.Then give it a name like your server's name and enter as the port 7777.Then YOU have to run the samp-server.exe in your server folder.*the folder that helped you make the server*Then he will type the IP of the server into his SA-MP and there you go.If that doesn't work then you probably aren't running samp-server.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by craponnaruto
He needs to open the 7777 port.To do that go to control panel and select classic view if it isn't already on that,then go to Network Connections and right click on your local connection.Then select properties from the menu and go to advanced and click settings.Then go to Expectations and click add port.Then give it a name like your server's name and enter as the port 7777.Then YOU have to run the samp-server.exe in your server folder.*the folder that helped you make the server*Then he will type the IP of the server into his SA-MP and there you go.If that doesn't work then you probably aren't running samp-server.exe
Thanks for this help, we tried it but still doesnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by craponnaruto
If that doesn't work then you probably aren't running samp-server.exe
As i've mentioned we've been playing with some other friends on it so ye i was running samp-server.exe

Tho it still doesnt work only for him, as he can play on any other server except this, realy wierd...

Quote:

Have you port forwarded your server?

Dumb question...read the text again!

I have the same problem as your friend

ah well i'm sorry for u either :/

wish some1 would know the problem and how to fix it...