Pawno for iPod Touch?

Has anyone thought of creating some sort of PAWNO program/compiler for iPod Touch/iPhone?
I just got my Touch and now I'm going on vacation for some weeks and I have nearly nothing to do there, so I whish I could have done some scripting.
But I guess it's pretty hard to get somethink like this accepted to App Store, right?

And is it even possible?
When the PAWNO compiles there's going to be saved two files, .pwn and .amx as we all know.
Will an iPod support programs saving files?

Hey dude, give up with programming, enjoy the summer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gergo1352
Hey dude, give up with programming, enjoy the summer...
Of course, but why not do both ? Lay down near the beach and program PAWNO at your iPod between the swimming breaks.. Enjoyable.

You could do everything with your browser.
The .pwn file (the script) is plain text, so you only need a basic text editor.. And you could compile this .pwn file with a pawn-compiling-online-service (I already saw a few people offering this), so that you can compile your source with your iPhoneґs Browser by uploading or copying and pasting the script.

It's pretty hard to use an online compiler on your ipod touch because you can't copy-paste code on an ipod
file saving on an ipod is possible, but you cant get it from your ipod to your computer because everything works with Itunes...
the best possibility would be an online pawno application witch is costumized for mobile usage, but that still needs to be created

I'm on my iPod touch to atm, and Im also thinking it would be great if this can be possible

Seeing how there's a PAWN compiler for Linux, I suppose it should work on Mac OS. All the iPhone is, is a modified Mac OS. But yeah, I made a web based compiler once, and surprisingly it worked D:

Well, I was recently on vacation with my ipod touch also, I wanted to do some scripting, And i found a way, But it's hard because the small keyboard.. I have an app that remote desktops to my PC at home. Just search Remote Desktop on the app store, Some are better than the free ones.

That's fucking sad. Spend your summer scripting, cheez...

Quote:
Originally Posted by °ғαιιοцт°
It's pretty hard to use an online compiler on your ipod touch because you can't copy-paste code on an ipod
file saving on an ipod is possible, but you cant get it from your ipod to your computer because everything works with Itunes...
the best possibility would be an online pawno application witch is costumized for mobile usage, but that still needs to be created

I'm on my iPod touch to atm, and Im also thinking it would be great if this can be possible
Well, with the 3.0 OS you're actually able to copy-paste .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre.
Woah, aren't you a fucking little prick, or what? What's sad is that you actually use your summer to comment this with something so irrelevant and immature as your comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkien
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre.
Woah, aren't you a fucking little prick, or what? What's sad is that you actually use your summer to comment this with something so irrelevant and immature as your comment.
i second this. @Andre: There isn't really any need for you to go slitting your wrists over it, if he wants to script during the summer, let the man do it for goodness sake.

Back on-topic, i'd actually like to see something like this. Could come in pretty useful to some coders.