Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/bmx", true) == 0)
  SetPlayerPos(playerid,2806.047851, -1066.034179, 94.187072);
  GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"Welcome To BMX",1700, 3);
  return 1;
}
I am getting these errors :
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(126) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "moneys"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(126) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "giveplayerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(124) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "giveplayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(123) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "sendername"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(122) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playermoney"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(121) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "string"
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(121 -- 159) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(161) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(163) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(165) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(169) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(170) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(172) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(179) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(183) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(192) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(196) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(200) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(206) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Mariusz\Pulpit\Stunt Server\gamemodes\istunts.pwn(653) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "tmp"
Pls can somebody help me ?

#EDIT

Or can somebody tell me how to make command??

you havnt added an open bracket to your second command example. {

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/bmx", true) == 0)
    {
        SetPlayerPos(playerid,2806.047851, -1066.034179, 94.187072);
        GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"Welcome To BMX",1700, 3);
        return 1;
    }

where should i put the bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxerykxX
where should i put the bracket
use the pawncode of happyface he added it already!

Thank You

Hey,

If SetGameTextForPlayer does the writing come in the chat place or on Screen ?

GameText - comes on Screen
SendClientMessage - comes in chat console

Quote:
Originally Posted by ۞●•λвнiиаv•●۞
GameText - comes on Screen
SendClientMessage - comes in chat console
oh thanks, also when i add skins to my GM and i go IG the skins don't appear it just shows a blank screen

You add skins with AddPlayerClass

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddPlayerClass

And you don't see the skins, because you probably copied the OnPlayerRequestClass from the pawno blank gamemode, where the player and camera coordinates are the same and therefor the camera is inside the player, that's why you can't see it. Just move the cam - change the coords a little