Making minigames

Hello everyone!
I have come to an idea that I need to make a minigames in my server! I don't really know how to do it because of that I'm asking you!
I need to make 3 race minigames with CP. It would be like I type /rally1 and I'm teleported to the start with a some car. There goes countdown and then CP appears. When I collect all CP I get award, like 10'000$. And then I'm teleported to my spawn place, without the first car. But if my car blows up when I'm racing - i fail and i'm teleported back to my spawn place. If I don't want to race anymore i need to type /exitrally1 and i'm back to my spawn place.
It would be very nice from you if you would make a tutorial, like a big one, for dumbasses like me. (:
No need for stupid comments. If u can help - type, if u want to laugh or make yourself a smart ass, just go and sleep.

My english sucksz.

I dont know how to but i have a question.
What is wrong with your English? I didnt see any mistakes in your tekst...

I just think that I will have some, because English is not my mother's language. I'm Latvian.
Hey, guys, really, please help me!

I'm new to scripting also but here are my 2 cents:
use a race scripter for the checkpoints then use the SetPlayerPos(race start coordinates) and CreateVehicle(same coord or close).
GivePlayerMoney 10 000$ on last checkpoint.

As I said I'm new too so no step by step tutorial but I hope this will point you in the right direction.

P.S.: Don't appologize for your mistake in english, if any, instead thank the people who correct them.

Ask in the script request thread. You want somebody else to do it for you, or you want to learn?