Help! The cheater make me crazy!!!

These days my server are always attacked.
My server use Marko_Beducci Anti Cheat to anti weapon-cheat
A cheater(he likes attack my server) use s0b to make fake kill in my server.Players are all be banned.(He makes fake kill that made server think other players use minigun to kill him ,so server ban other players)
My RP server can't run without the anti-cheat FS,or it will be terrible.
I try to ban the cheater but he change his ip and never stop attacking.
I have to close my server.
Now I am nearly crazy,who can help me!

I'm just a Chinese secondary student,my English may not be good.

Well I suggest you look into what his IP range is. You can most likely ban him in a range or ranges. Also for Anti-Cheat I would recommend not trusting everything for a ban reason. You can do simple checks like maybe distance between the players to see if they can even kill each other.

I'm afraid he can use proxy server,but I'll try.
The second suggestion sounds good.
Thanks for your suggestions.
I hope that samp team could do something to anti the trainers like s0b.

But....if the cheater are close to the player ,the FS will also think it's a real kill.......

Don't check the death reason to determine the weapon, use a timer (or OnPlayerUpdate) that scans the weapon slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBo
Don't check the death reason to determine the weapon, use a timer (or OnPlayerUpdate) that scans the weapon slots.
No need for that, it sounds to me like it checks what weapon somebody killed someone with and if it's a bad weapon, they ban the player.

All you have to do is see if they even have the weapon before you ban them...

does he always use the same name? Name-ban him and rangeban him

Simple; don't use OnPlayerDeath for anti-cheats.

Use a weapon check,it's much safer and prevents fake kills.

thats annoying try to find out his IP range and range ban him , I don't think he uses the same name almost all cheaters make up a new name else they get banned directly but if he does name-ban =)

Save some parts of that FS and get a new anti cheat system?