[HELP] Got HUGE Problem in Pawno

Hello All,

My name is Jason(duh). I've been learning to script for a couple of months now. I've started with Carlito's, And so far, It's all been great! But I ran into a very large and irritating problem. I broke my script.
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1251) : error 017: undefined symbol "ShowServerPassword"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(131 : error 004: function "FixHour" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1359) : error 004: function "KickPlayer" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1383) : error 017: undefined symbol "ClearScreen"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1384) : error 004: function "ShowScriptStats" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1386) : error 017: undefined symbol "RPName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1411) : error 004: function "KickPlayer" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1417) : error 004: function "LoadDynamicFactions" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(141 : error 004: function "LoadDynamicCars" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1419) : error 004: function "LoadCivilianSpawn" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1420) : error 004: function "LoadBuildings" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1421) : error 004: function "LoadHouses" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1422) : error 004: function "LoadBusinesses" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1423) : error 004: function "LoadFactionMaterialsStorage" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1424) : error 004: function "LoadFactionDrugsStorage" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1425) : error 004: function "LoadDrivingTestPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1426) : error 004: function "LoadTruckTestPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1427) : error 004: function "LoadFlyingTestPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(142 : error 004: function "LoadBankPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1429) : error 004: function "LoadWeaponLicensePosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1430) : error 004: function "LoadPoliceArrestPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1431) : error 004: function "LoadPoliceDutyPosition" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1432) : error 004: function "LoadGunJob" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1433) : error 004: function "LoadDrugJob" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1434) : error 004: function "LoadDetectiveJob" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SAMP Server\gamemodes\CRP.pwn(1435) : error 004: function "LoadLawyerJob" is not implemented

That's how. When I compiled my finished product, It broke my script. So when I 'Ctr-Z' everything, and removed all of my previous work, I compiled it, and still got the same errors. Please, Help me. If you think you can fix this, I will send you the script. But please, somebody help me. I've been working on it for 2 months now.

you may of removed those (the public's) take a look if they are missing or not

1. You're maybe missing an include.
2. You maybe missed a bracket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by еddy
1. You're maybe missing an include.
2. You maybe missed a bracket.
ah true forgot those (had something like that yesterday and already forgot )