[HELP] Talk Animation

Hi im looking for a code or filterscript that when someone takes in regular chat it makes there player do the talk animation for however long many charecters they have typed in

Maybe

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{
 Search(playerid);
 return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraX [hydrablast.smfnew.com
]
hmm

Maybe
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid);
{
 Search(playerid);
 return 1;
}
ROFL
/win

how bout, if your not going to help dont post.... ive searched already and havent found anything.

okay i have the code

pawn Код:
{

if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
  {
    ApplyAnimation(playerid, "MISC", "Idle_Chat_02", 4.1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1);
  }

but can anyone help me with finding the animation that is more like your doing sign language, and making the animation length as long as the letters you typed in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0r1quajay
how bout, if your not going to help dont post.... ive searched already and havent found anything.
by Search i mean the whole internet

Hint:

www.wiki.sa-mp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0r1quajay
okay i have the code

pawn Код:
{

if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
  {
    ApplyAnimation(playerid, "MISC", "Idle_Chat_02", 4.1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1);
  }

but can anyone help me with finding the animation that is more like your doing sign language, and making the animation length as long as the letters you typed in?
pawn Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.1,1,1,1,1,1);

hello, this is very basic, but kinda what your looking for i believe, it gets the number of characters, multiples it by 1000 because the time in milliseconds, so if you say, "hello folks!", your guy have talk animation for 12 seconds or what not, im not sure if its possible or how it would be done yet, but you could run some timers that check keystate and maybe use that to apply the animation while they type
pawn Код:
{
    new Length = strlen(text);
    new aTime = Length*1000;
    ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.1,1,1,1,0,aTime);
    return 1;
}

12 seconsd for 12 symbols is just fucked up... maybe * 400 or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izanagi
12 seconsd for 12 symbols is just fucked up... maybe * 400 or something?
i do agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface
hello, this is very basic, but kinda what your looking for i believe, it gets the number of characters, multiples it by 1000 because the time in milliseconds, so if you say, "hello folks!", your guy have talk animation for 12 seconds or what not, im not sure if its possible or how it would be done yet, but you could run some timers that check keystate and maybe use that to apply the animation while they type
pawn Код:
{
    new Length = strlen(text);
    new aTime = Length*1000;
    ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT",4.1,1,1,1,0,aTime);
    return 1;
}

Im sure it could be done by how many letters you type in i just dont understand how i could do it,

ApplyAnimation(playerid,"PED","IDLE_CHAT
^This is the right animation im lookiing for, and i need it for after you type whatever you want and the animation happens for however many letters you put in to clear the animations