Do you need a server host?

Do you have an awsome roleplay script that your looking to get hosted?

- Are you a scripter?
- Do you have an awsome roleplay script?
- Do you want a join and up and coming community?
- Are you looking for a dedicated server box to put it on?

We have a dedicated server box, website and ventrilo. If you got an awsome roleplay script that you want to get hosted contact me below for more information asap.

Xfire: Turok111
Email: theramsfan39@hotmail.com

I have an awesome Roleplay script...

But there's a huge possibility that you can steal it, and just fuck me up ! It's a huge risk, that's why that kinda ideas suck, i would rather collect some money and pay for my own host, (I have a money to host a server, i've done it already but we failed. I just posted that to warn all people that there's a possibility that you can just steal the script, and get lost.)

But no-one knows,

I think it belongs in http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=78329.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniu_

But there's a huge possibility that you can steal it, and just fuck me up ! It's a huge risk, that's why that kinda ideas suck, i would rather collect some money and pay for my own host, (I have a money to host a server, i've done it already but we failed. I just posted that to warn all people that there's a possibility that you can just steal the script, and get lost.)

But no-one knows,
Well add me on msn / xfire and we can talk. Our team is not out to do that but I cant blame you for feeling this way, if I was in your shoes I would be hesitant as well. All I can offer is a talk and you can decide from there.

Quote:

But no-one knows,
Just give them the .amx file then . Bet there's also some protections against .amx to .pwn or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turok111
Quote:

But no-one knows,
Well add me on msn / xfire and we can talk. Our team is not out to do that but I cant blame you for feeling this way, if I was in your shoes I would be hesitant as well. All I can offer is a talk and you can decide from there.
Sorry but im not going to do it But anyways good luck, I can also sell my roleplay script if you want. PM me if you're interested

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by turok111
Quote:

But no-one knows,
Sorry but im not going to do it But anyways good luck, I can also sell my roleplay script if you want. PM me if you're interested
Its cool we are not looking into buying a script unless it was made by jesus. We have a very good script at the moment but were just searching around to see whats out there. Never know who or what you may find. Thanks for the replies, good luck with your Script!

Nice way to steal scripts xD. I have a TDM San Fierro script which maybe the next big thing. I'd send you the .amx But if you team want's to help me then they are to send me the codes and not rumble in my .pwn file .
Edit: never mind I got a co scripter who I can trust with the .pwn

Im thinking this post wasnt such a good idea it seems people are getting the wrong idea. This is not a scam, we have a up and coming roleplay server. We are looking for anyone who has a good rp script that we could maybe use. We have a great script right now but we are just exploring our options and seeing if we could help anyone out and they could help us out. Theres no way to prove my honest intentions eithier I guess.

If anyone has any doubts just talk to me they will be cleared up, I assure you.