Help with server hosting

Hello sa-mp.com
I'm need sa-mp server hosting, that's use Credit Card to pay like when u order steam game, not AlertPay or PayPal, please help me!
When i was on serverffs, there is MasterCard/Visa payement method, when i clicked on that, i going to PayPal

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=46697.0

All hosting companies that accept paypal automatically accept credit cards.
You just have to navigate it right ^^

They send you to the paypal site where you can pay with a Credit Card.
(You don't have to register over there if I'm right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by watkijkje
They send you to the paypal site where you can pay with a Credit Card.
(You don't have to register over there if I'm right)
Right you don't need to register with paypal.... just make sure your card is not on a paypal account.

Ok i filmed movie:
Video

When you select that other methode and you goto the site from PayPal, you can select which methode you like to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyserega1994
Ok i filmed movie:
Whenever I do this, I get the same as you but it does not ask me for a password:

I think you either have to contact PayPal or you're required to create an account.

Quote:
Hello sa-mp.com
I'm need sa-mp server hosting, that's use Credit Card to pay like when u order steam game, not AlertPay or PayPal, please help me!
When i was on serverffs, there is MasterCard/Visa payement method, when i clicked on that, i going to PayPal
You're 15 .. how could you have a CC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkien
Quote:
Hello sa-mp.com
He didn't say it was his. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkien
Quote:
Hello sa-mp.com
It's secret, sorry