Walking motion to enter interiors ?

Hey guys, Is it possible to use that entering a door motion on all made entrances ?

I was looking into using the markers in front of the doors to show it's an entrance, but the ones I see here seem to need to hand code all the times you make a new entrance. I'm looking for a code I can put in that would make it so that everytime I do /setinterior it shows a marker afterwards.

I saw something like "EnableInteriorExitEnter" and then the id for the markers but I'm confused as to how to get this working the way I want to.

Is there any simple code I can toss in that would set it whenever I make an interior enterable ?

/thanks

Dumb it down. All I hear is, using an animation to enter an interior and/or making a command to refresh icons. Tell us exactly what you want.

the animation that is used when cj goes into a building, I'd like to use that whenever a player goes towards an icon that will tp him somewhere

Use this, when they /enter a building.
pawn Код:
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"MUSCULAR ","MuscleWalk",4.1,1,1,1,1,1);
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ApplyAnimation

thanks, right now I have it so the person walks towards the spawn point and then goes into the interior. Is there an easy code I can sub that will allow it so the player does'nt have to do /enter but uses that animation and have the door show an icon using one of the marker ids ?

/thanks

You'll have to change every one to a Created Pickup, then use OnPlayerPickUpPickUp with PlayerToPoint to do this.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Pickups

is there any way to make it so that it shows everytime I do /createinterior on my server ? Would I have to go into the code and maually do the icon thing for all the entry points ? I'd even take one of those yellow markers instead lol

is there any code that I can add either to filter scripts or somewhere that would make the checkpoint markers appear everytime I do /setinterior ?