Question about spawning a player (UPDATE: SetPlayerHealth in OnPlayerSpawm)

Hi, i have a little Question, what other ways there are to spawn a player after /login. I know you can user "SpawnPlayer", but this would cause the player to die. Is there any other way to spawn a player without dieing after he typed /login?

//onplreqspawn
setplayerpos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serediucr
//onplreqspawn
OnPlayerRequestSpawn*

And don't forget the SetCameraBehindPlayer :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by coob
Quote:
//onplreqspawn
OnPlayerRequestSpawn*

And don't forget the SetCameraBehindPlayer :P
lol , i wrote like that cause i'm bored , yea , and i forgot that :P

Quote:
//onplreqspawn
setplayerpos
That would set player's position when player would try to spawn, so no. He asked if there is any way to spawn him with function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor
Hi, i have a little Question, what other ways there are to spawn a player after /login. I know you can user "SpawnPlayer", but this would cause the player to die. Is there any other way to spawn a player without dieing after he typed /login?
It's not true, if the player dies then there is problem in your script (The Godfather has this problem i think).

Quote:

OnPlayerRequestSpawn*

And don't forget the SetCameraBehindPlayer Tongue

Doesnt work, altough i see my Player, which is at the right Position, i dont see both the minimap and the Box and the top right corner.

Quote:

It's not true, if the player dies then there is problem in your script (The Godfather has this problem i think).

Im not using Godfather, dont know how, but i solved the Problem with dying. Is it normal that SpawnPlayer only works togheter with SetSpawnInfo? I dont need SetSpawnInfo, because there are different Spawnpoints, not just one...

hmm, wierd that you tell, but you can switch a vaue which represents who player is and do a few SeSpawnInfo's to spawn at diffrent locations with dirffrent weapons

I already thought about that, but half of the stuff which you can set in SetSpawnInfo is not used like that in my script (selfmade roleplay). So i dont really need it, but as i see theres no other solution...

well you need coordinates for spawn for any script, that's a fact

Thats right but i would like to use SetPlayerPos for it. The only time i need to use SetSpawnInfo is after /login, if someone dies, im using SetPlayerPos in OnPlayerSpawn.
I know its fact, that i need coordinates for spawing a player, but i dont need the other stuff in SetSpawnInfo, like Weapons, Ammo...

The best would be if SpawnPlayer wont need SetSpawnInfo. It should just display the minimap/weaponbox and call OnPlayerSpawn, where you can put your code