Scarface:Multiplayer!

I've played the Scarface game for about a month or so now, and I find it very funny, exciting and entertaining!
Wouldn't it be lovely to have a mod like SA:MP for Scarface?
It has better graphic quality, more realistic gameplay, the ability to walk inside a lot of the buildings (no /enter marks), etc.
Of course, those aren't good arguments, but I would find it really lovely to have a multiplayer mod for Scarface!

No, not really. I doubt anyone would do it either. Good idea, though.

It's nice idea but i doubt it, too.
I would like to see multiplayer for Crime Life: Gang Wars, that would be amazing.

Mafia Multiplayer was looking good, but there hasn't been an update since... Christmas of 07? Kinda reminds of somewhere else... (Hint: sa-mp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez
Mafia Multiplayer was looking good, but there hasn't been an update since... Christmas of 07? Kinda reminds of somewhere else... (Hint: sa-mp)
Look how far sa-mp got, and look how far Mafia-mp got....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez
Look how far sa-mp got, and look how far Mafia-mp got....
Yeah I'm talking about "updates". Sa-Mp has got far and I'm grateful for that, but it'd be nice if there was an update every 2 or 3 months..

Never played Scarface, It looks decent. As for SA:MP.. SA:MP is doing the best it can.

Meh, I've got the game on my computer, laggs like a bitch though. I never play it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarkien
I've played the Scarface game for about a month or so now, and I find it very funny, exciting and entertaining!
Wouldn't it be lovely to have a mod like SA:MP for Scarface?
It has better graphic quality, more realistic gameplay, the ability to walk inside a lot of the buildings (no /enter marks), etc.
Of course, those aren't good arguments, but I would find it really lovely to have a multiplayer mod for Scarface!
I Tottaly agree with u, i had scarface for Playstation 2, that i bought, i totally loved it (im Scarface movie / game fan), I tryed to search for the Tiger, on the mansion, the Islands, rest of Miami, but no signs of it
Then i thought of getting Scarface for PC, because normaly the games for PC had more things than the PS2 ones (and u can see it if u compare GTA SA too), but still no Tiger

Scarface multiplayer would be FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tez
I was interested in that also, too bad nothing was released.