[HELP]Creating Houses

Can someone send me a list with a lot of houses all over San Andreas please, because ive tried the generators, and i got stuck half way through them.

If anyone can send me a list full of the Houses [INCLUDING MANSIONS] i would be very very greatful.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/InteriorIDs

Which gamemode are you using?

Godfather i am using.

post in gf topic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
post in gf topic..
Congratulations

You are the 1 Millionth person to stick his nose in someone else's topic in scripting help asking for help to say"ask in Godfather",woo hoo

Maybe people should just not respond at all if all they can say is post in Godfather?

Heres why,ive said it several times and this should be the last:

If someone has Godfather why in te world would they go to gamemodes/godfather thread? they wouldn't so logically people who do not have godfather and have no knowledge of it would go in there to get it.So what are the chances of someone with godfather experience trolling godfather thread? very little.

Start >>> banning <<< people please link you said kaisersouse

Without any negative comments, would ANYONE have a link?

I doubt it. Nobody would take their time to make and stream 750+ houses and then just release it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_FinnigaN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
post in gf topic..
Congratulations

You are the 1 Millionth person to stick his nose in someone else's topic in scripting help asking for help to say"ask in Godfather",woo hoo

Maybe people should just not respond at all if all they can say is post in Godfather?

Heres why,ive said it several times and this should be the last:

If someone has Godfather why in te world would they go to gamemodes/godfather thread? they wouldn't so logically people who do not have godfather and have no knowledge of it would go in there to get it.So what are the chances of someone with godfather experience trolling godfather thread? very little.

if he went through gf topic he would see stah house maker etc i just think its pointless making new topic's.