Vehicles

Hi.. I'm doing script, when I restart my gamemode, that all vehicles would stay in the same positions like before restarting.. Here is the script:
Код:
public OnGameModeExit()
{
  for(new k = 0; k < MAX_VEHICLES; k++)
  {
  new string[128];
	new Float:X, Float:Z, Float:Y;
	GetVehiclePos(k, X, Y, Z);
	new File:pos=fopen("positions.txt", io_append);
	format(string, 256, "GetVehiclePos", X, Y, Z);
	fwrite(pos, string);
	fclose(pos);
	}
	return 1;
}
I don't know where is positions.txt file. Can you tell is this good script? And how to load that file when my servers turns on.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/File_Functions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift_
I've tried to do like in this web, but file doesn't creates.. Can you tell me what's wrong?

Eh, I don't know howto use files manually (.ini) so I can't help you there. Just manually make the file in the scriptfiles folder.

So no one knows how to do that after restar cars would stay in the same place like before restart?

format(string, 256, "GetVehiclePos", X, Y, Z); - There's one of your problems...

Another fail is the fact you use io_append. If the file doesn't exist, this wont do squat. Use io_write or read the wiki..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdosport
format(string, 256, "GetVehiclePos", X, Y, Z); - There's one of your problems...

Another fail is the fact you use io_append. If the file doesn't exist, this wont do squat. Use io_write or read the wiki..
Ok.. I changed to io_write. Bu how can I fix it: format(string, 256, "GetVehiclePos", X, Y, Z); ?