2 Teams

Hey guys, i'm new to this, i have no idea how to create gamemodes. I got the software i have a map editor & i have seen the Pawno thing

I just need help.
I think if i get this basic bit i can add to it.
I need a gamemode which loads up the character menu, there will be 3 different characters on each team which users can play from. (so they have a choice & don't all look the same)
for example, RedTeam has 3 different characters. Blue team has 3 different characters.

When they pick a team, i need one team (blue) spawned at Los santos airport in the middle of it with open space. & i need the other team (red) spawned at the desert airport. So it's a nice far away spawn.
I also will want some Flying military vehicles, example lots of hydras, lots of apaches, lots of the planes with the guns (forgot the name of it)

I need those vehicles spawned around the spawn point area so when people enter they can quickly jump in & take off.

My aim is to get a flight death match, where 2 teams (Red & Blue) start from each side of the map (the 2 airports mentioned above) then they hop in a hydra (mainly hydras) or helicopter with guns or whatever, then set off for a dogfight in the air.
Eventually once i have this set up, i will have restrictions so opposite team players can shoot within a certain distance of the enemies base (to stop spawn killing).. For now, i don't care about this, mainly the first part.

Any help will be very grateful.
Or just an explanation on how to create this will be good too.
Thanks

Working On: Red Vs Blue - 5%

Give me some time and ill have it ready.
I'll put the progress percentage on my sig. Keep checking on it.

Quote:

Hey guys, i'm new to this, i have no idea how to create gamemodes. I got the software i have a map editor & i have seen the Pawno thing

I just need help.
I think if i get this basic bit i can add to it.
I need a gamemode which loads up the character menu, there will be 3 different characters on each team which users can play from. (so they have a choice & don't all look the same)
for example, RedTeam has 3 different characters. Blue team has 3 different characters.

When they pick a team, i need one team (blue) spawned at Los santos airport in the middle of it with open space. & i need the other team (red) spawned at the desert airport. So it's a nice far away spawn.
I also will want some Flying military vehicles, example lots of hydras, lots of apaches, lots of the planes with the guns (forgot the name of it)

I need those vehicles spawned around the spawn point area so when people enter they can quickly jump in & take off.

My aim is to get a flight death match, where 2 teams (Red & Blue) start from each side of the map (the 2 airports mentioned above) then they hop in a hydra (mainly hydras) or helicopter with guns or whatever, then set off for a dogfight in the air.
Eventually once i have this set up, i will have restrictions so opposite team players can shoot within a certain distance of the enemies base (to stop spawn killing).. For now, i don't care about this, mainly the first part.

Any help will be very grateful.
Or just an explanation on how to create this will be good too.
Thanks

[center]Done:

I did exectly what you wanted. I also added some features to make it easyer for you.
Sorry for the double post

Thanks man!
You helped me loads. I'll be testing this on friday as i wont be on this pc untill then.
Thanks a lot!

Pretty good Dm script for beginers.(like me )too start off.