i want to script

hi i know a very little about scripting could somebody please help me and teach me how to make a cops and robbers from scratch i will pay just teach me the basics e.g how to set a command to a team and make the arrest command for the cops i tried learning off other script but they all use diff methods. add me on msn matty97@hotmail.co.uk

((This may sound weird))
You should learn scripting like I did, by ******* :P
Look up lessons from Shehab. He's a person that will teach you some basics about TDM. There are also others, but I can't remember their name at the moment, that started you off with a basic roleplay script, which would be similar to Cops and Robbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift_
((This may sound weird))
Look up lessons from Shehab. He's a person that will teach you some basics about TDM. There are also others, but I can't remember their name at the moment, that started you off with a basic roleplay script, which would be similar to Cops and Robbers.
that don't sound wierd at all i use utube for everything even serial codes to games it just like ****** lol just better

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmatty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift_
((This may sound weird))
that don't sound wierd at all i use utube for everything even serial codes to games it just like ****** lol just better
1 more thing i got an awesome idea for my script if it is used in anyother please give me cred for the idea wen u buy a house u can sell drugs from a checkmark outside ur house but to sell drugs from ur home u must plant them and grow em in ur house only lvl 8 cops can raid ur house no cops can see the checkmark only normal players it will be hard tyo get to lvl 8 cop about 20 arrest's lvl 8 cops can do random raids on any house wen ever they want the houses are fitted with 1 camera u can access anytime in game by using /mycam or something and u can see the outside of ur home or the inside w.e if there are drugs in house wen cops raid u get auto 6 stars and for every 50 gram the cop gets 5k

Lol, look at other scripts(GF), and learn from them, thats what I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zallomallo
Lol, look at other scripts(GF), and learn from them, thats what I did.
lmao i got like 10 others and none of em make sence they all wrote in diffo code and shit like dcmd and strok and all that mumble lol