Any way to play with civilians and traffic?

I've always wondered if i could play sa-mp with traffic and pedestrians just like in single player. If all the others elements were had been active like missions and such it would be a lot of fun to do it with friends

So is their a mod to do it?

Thanks

There is no way to get civilian (bots) into sa:mp - YET.

And so you know, people can script missions like in simgle player, just nto with bots, but actual people replacing the bots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift_
There is no way to get civilian (bots) into sa:mp - YET.

And so you know, people can script missions like in simgle player, just nto with bots, but actual people replacing the bots.
YET?!?!?!

Will there be in future that? That would be cooooooool

It is possible it will be in 3.0. I also have no doubt if not in that version, it will be out sooner or later.

Quote:
It is possible it will be in 3.0. I also have no doubt if not in that version, it will be out sooner or later.
Everything would propably be unzync

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatman
Quote:
The sycned right now in the current version isn't too bad. But look at the videos of 3.0, it looks very good.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatman
Quote:
The sycned right now in the current version isn't too bad. But look at the videos of 3.0, it looks very good.
Link? I didnt find any in *******

On ******* look up: "SA-MP 3.0 testing"

Quote:
On ******* look up: "SA-MP 3.0 testing"
Only 2.0 betas show'd up

Erm..I'll check in a minute.

It's 0.3, not 3.0. And there are only videos about leaked 0.2.5 version.

Err..that's what I meant. Listen to Don