Problem With Transfenders(Tuning Shops)

Well im working with a Heavily modified gf( work of 9 months) And now i got a problem Example: When you go on a tuning shop you open a wrong menu you should press enter to come back in the menus right ? Yes but mine causes the player to exit the car bugging him.

Any thing i can do to fix it ?.

Would that help?

Код:
IfPlayerToPoint (blabla)
{
  SetPlayerControllable(playerid, 0)
}
This will prevent the person from leaving the vehicle.
Then when the menu is destroyed again ToggleplayerControllable 1

Neps because its the ''original'' tuning shops like the arch angels.

Hmm, I haven't experienced the problem myself so I'm afraid I can't help you. Sorry

Bump help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsnake
Bump help please.
maybe use IsPlayerToPoint at the pos of Transfenders
n check it on a timer

Thanks but where i can find that. I simply dont touched in nothing related with tuning shops but i got that bug ...

Quote:
Thanks but where i can find that. I simply dont touched in nothing related with tuning shops but i got that bug ...
goto the transfender the usual way n do /save
goto ur gta sa folder open savedpositions.txt
and take the last pos
then just add 1 to the xpos and then copy it again from the savedpositions file and add 1 to the y pos
then use this 2 coords for IsPlayerToPoint

But as i said it is the ''default'' tuning shops i dont coded any shit about it . Im not codding a new tuning system or what else you thinking about im just using the ''default'' ones but they are bugged.

Quote:
But as i said it is the ''default'' tuning shops i dont coded any shit about it . Im not codding a new tuning system or what else you thinking about im just using the ''default'' ones but they are bugged.
IT IS for the DEFAULT one