[Wierdest PROBLEM EVER] HELP PLEASE!

Getting Straight n to the point. I am having the wierdest problem ever with SAMP on my laptop. Ok, so whenever I try to connect to almost every server, I connect, the game loads, and the character selection screen comes up. When I select my char/login/spawn, the game crashes.
Also, if I Spawn inside a building, when I walk outside, the game crashes.

GTA;SA works on single player fully, missions and all, and works totally on a few servers (Movie Servers, and like 2 DM servers I've found so far)

The game works on my desktop PC, but it has some hardware issues (Video Card Crashed) And also I am going on a 3 week vacation soon to visit family, which could get HIGHLY boring, so I need help getting SAMP to work on the laptop.

Please Help.
STATS:
I have Vista SP 1
I have an Nvidia Graphics card (I know its not this cuz the Sims 3 is able to run on my laptop, but that game is boring)
It is an HP PC.
I have Trend Micros Internet Security, could that be the problem at all?

Thanks

PS:
Also, I cannot open up Control Panel on my PC, and Cannot Personalize at all, and cannot play Minesweeper, or open alot of other things.

try getting rid of viruses about the control of the pc..have u tried about reinstalling gta sa and samp? waiting for feedback.

There are no Viruses on the PC.

I tried reinstalling them both maybe 10-15 times.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!! AFTER A YEAR. W00T SAMP BABY. Windows Crashed and I reformated my PC and it worx!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Smarlen
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!! AFTER A YEAR. W00T SAMP BABY. Windows Crashed and I reformated my PC and it worx!!
lol. Once I re-installed my game, when I went to install itm I got an error right at the end every time. My windows crashed & I could play again aswell. Ahh, good old shitty Microsoft. What would I do without it?