Keyboard and mouse not working in game?

Well I've been playing on SAMP a while now but recently I've realised that my keyboard and mouse sometimes stop working when I'm playing
They're wireless and the batteries aren't dead cause I replaced them with new ones.
While I'm driving/running around in game, both or one of them will just stop working and I have to then relog to get them back.
After I relog it'll be about another 20 mins before they stop working again
It's only when I'm on SAMP that they don't work :/

Any help/advice would be great. Tis very annoying -_-"

Maybe your computer problem :/
Is your usb plug damaged?

Well no . It works fine on everything else apart from SAMP
Quite hard to play for more than 30 mins when I'm having to relog all the time :/

Have you tried to re-install SA-MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ►eddy
Have you tried to re-install SA-MP?
Yea and it doesn't make any difference

Then try to reset your in-game mouse settings. I think that I had that bug at once before.

Sometimes my mouse stops working when I go into the Esc menu... it's a known bug in GTA SA I think... but my keyboard has always worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1neon9n00b
Sometimes my mouse stops working when I go into the Esc menu... it's a known bug in GTA SA I think... but my keyboard has always worked
I know that bug. But it could not be that if the bug includes a keyboard error too.

have you tried errasing the gta_sa.set in my documents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1neon9n00b
To fix that one press 'ESC' again and click play with your mouse(or what ever first option is)reapete till it works-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥♥♥ [FnC
Cutie ♥♥♥ ]
Well I've been playing on SAMP a while now but recently I've realised that my keyboard and mouse sometimes stop working when I'm playing
They're wireless and the batteries aren't dead cause I replaced them with new ones.
While I'm driving/running around in game, both or one of them will just stop working and I have to then relog to get them back.
After I relog it'll be about another 20 mins before they stop working again
It's only when I'm on SAMP that they don't work :/

Any help/advice would be great. Tis very annoying -_-"

to fix that i would try

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG_Sm0k3
have you tried errasing the gta_sa.set in my documents?