[HELP] Pawn Compiler Broke?
#1

I hate this so much, i want it to be fixed, so that's why i ask you guys/girls, does anyone know the answer to my problem?

So, I've just installed win7, but in a other thread they said, everything works OK in windows 7.

But the problem is when i click build (pawn and pawnScite) it gives me an error:

With pawnScite:
Quote:

%1 is geen geldige Win32-toepassing.

With pawn
Quote:

Unable to execute compiler

And yes i have my pawncc.dll and pawnc.exe together in the map where the pawno.exe is.
And yes i have configured pawnScite to use the pawncc in my pawno folder
And yes i have tryed to redownload the pawn compiler but that didn't help.

I really want to script again, and i want to keep windows 7.
Reply
#2

Run them both as Administrator.
Reply
#3

Still doesn't work for me , but thank for trying.
Reply
#4

How about your .NET framework?
Reply
#5

nee pik download gwn de server package opnieuw

You will need to download the server package again.
Reply
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib
nee pik download gwn de server package opnieuw

You will need to download the server package again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:NoZer0:.
And yes i have tryed to redownload the pawn compiler but that didn't help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
How about your .NET framework?
doesn't that come with windows update, and i don't know if there is a .NET framework for windows 7, i don't want to f*ck up my pc
Reply
#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib
nee pik download gwn de server package opnieuw
I lol'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:NoZer0:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib
nee pik download gwn de server package opnieuw

You will need to download the server package again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:NoZer0:.
And yes i have tryed to redownload the pawn compiler but that didn't help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
How about your .NET framework?
doesn't that come with windows update, and i don't know if there is a .NET framework for windows 7, i don't want to f*ck up my pc
I'm not sure if it does. You can always look and see if there is a version for Win7
Reply
#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
How about your .NET framework?
I think .Net Framework 3.0 comes with windows 7
Reply
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
How about your .NET framework?
I think .Net Framework 3.0 comes with windows 7
I think you're right. but i am not sure, but beside's i can't think of any other reason my pawno doesn't compile
Reply
#10

The framework can cause it yes and also make sure Pawno is on the same HDD as the one where the NET is installed, I've had this issue myself.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: