Taxijob Filterscript

Hey SA-MP Users. I'm looking for a nice Taxijob Filterscript.

I have searched but without any luck at finding the right one. (Did only find 1 Filterscript but weren't a right one)

I would be very glad and happy if you could help me find one or if you got one you could share?

And if it got the ability to /setfare it would be perfect.

Thank you for reading my Post i hope some1 out there who is reading got the filterscript im looking for

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=26165.0

Sorry but thats the one i really don't like, It's not english it's spanish or something. And i hate the press button 2 function

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliverrud
Sorry but thats the one i really don't like, It's not english it's spanish or something. And i hate the press button 2 function
It's English-_- And remake the script delite the press 2 buttom thing and add a command insted and make a command /fare.. It's not to hard it takes about 5-10min i think...

Well sorry but i don't know how to change the 2 to fare and everything, if it only takes 5-10 minutes then you could maybe do it for me?

Quote:
Well sorry but i don't know how to change the 2 to fare and everything, if it only takes 5-10 minutes then you could maybe do it for me?
Or maybe you could do something your self and not go through life begging :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeRoSiS
Quote:
Or maybe you could do something your self and not go through life begging :P
lol, but give the lad some cred we all start from the bottom i bet when u started u needed help and if every 1 was like you nobody would be able to script i cnt script either but i am tryin 2 learn and theres only so much wiki teaches you some things other people have to help you with.you could say well look at it and work it out but if u dont know what the ommands are your fucked lol excuse the language