How to play GTA SAMP on Xbox 360 wireless mircosoft controller[VISTA]

I hooked it up, but all it can do it walk around. I tried setting some controlls but some buttons dont work. Please help

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...amingreceiver/

Thats what i have. Just got it today for my b-day =)

Sa-MP is a modification of San Andreas for PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jesenice*
yes, and xbox 360 controllers work on pc..

Give xpadder a spin. It will let you map keys to your keyboard, so you can use your controller in games that don't fully, if at all support it.

Uff, sry...didn't read all :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jesenice*
yes, and xbox 360 controllers work on pc..

Give xpadder a spin. It will let you map keys to your keyboard, so you can use your controller in games that don't fully, if at all support it.
Ok, i downloaded Xpadder and i added all controls. But how to i make it compatiable to gta sa PC

I believe xpadder doesnt need compatibalising, if you set the up analog to up arrow it would work for anything.

x padder is not as good as SAAC mod v1.2 searh it on ****** i use it lets u pause uses triggers all anologs etc you can define buttons to your choice

I use xpadder for this too. Works great. shady91, xpadder can do all of that too

you can use cam hack it works too

do you have to pay for xpadder and can you change the sensativety from the triggers etc as you can on SAAC Check it on ****** its honestly the best as i had xpadder before and was not as easy to set up and use as SAAC and SAAC has more options.