scripter needed

yo i have a freeroam script and want it changing to cops and robbers it a 40,000 line script and there still alot of work i want doing to it i will pay for your time thx

i can do it
add me on msn timjonkers96@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmatty
yo i have a freeroam script and want it changing to cops and robbers it a 40,000 line script and there still alot of work i want doing to it i will pay for your time thx
just a word of advice im a microsoft certified systems engineer so if u do try ripping me off with the script i give u 2 change i WILL track you down u can change i.p but u cant change your computer name i dont mean 2 be so blunt but i paid like 30gbp for it so yeah and you would be abit weary of a stranger dopin ur script that you brought but if u dont rip me off you have no need to worry

Quote:
Quote:
just a word of advice im a microsoft certified systems engineer so if u do try ripping me off with the script i give u 2 change i WILL track you down u can change i.p but u cant change your computer name i dont mean 2 be so blunt but i paid like 30gbp for it so yeah and you would be abit weary of a stranger dopin ur script that you brought but if u dont rip me off you have no need to worry
I lol'd. I dont think a Microsoft Certified System Engi writes "u" and small letters and not proper grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
Quote:
Quote:
I lol'd. I dont think a Microsoft Certified System Engi writes "u" and small letters and not proper grammar.
Ok! if you would like me to communicate with you according to computer language that OK by me which is bassed on ASCii American Standard Code for information interchange, as you should know which is explained in the N+. Part one of the three course's. I have just recently passed the course within the last few month. I completed the course through Skills Train. It's a 4000.00 gbp course

Bragger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Bragger
i'm allowed im only 22 and make 4 thousand a month. I do appologise not yet i don't make 4k a month but will be soon and more my parents are currently in the process of starting up a company called uk test limited which is a pat testing based company and i will the the data imput/system administrator/engineer within the next couple of month

Bullsh**

Grow some balls and be a man and say the truth son!

Quote:
Bullsh**

OK you caught me out im really a hooker :P

Quote:
Quote:
Bullsh**

OK you caught me out im really a hooker :P
LOL!