Question about the CJ Bug

Some players get banned for weapon hack/money hack but they said they had killed a CJ. The CJ dropped money/weapons(tec9) and they had picked it up. Do these CJs actually drop money/weapons or do they just die? AFAIK they do shoot at you but do not drop weapons, anyone knows it better?

wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOB
Tr1viUm ]
Some players get banned for weapon hack/money hack but they said they had killed a CJ. The CJ dropped money/weapons(tec9) and they had picked it up. Do these CJs actually drop money/weapons or do they just die? AFAIK they do shoot at you but do not drop weapons, anyone knows it better?
I think this is bs lol. Never heard of this bug, they normally just die.

Maybe other peds drop weapons or money (I could see this as a bug from 1 player). But I honestly don't think they do. Also CJ in 1 player wouldn't drop weapons for peds to pick up lol

IMO, they are lying Or, something is coded in your script to allow dropping of weapons/money.

Weapon drops if they are scripted? Money normally drops anyway, but never to a extent of being called a hacker - sorry had to rethink my first post

Well, there is a bug where CJs (NPCs) suddenly spawn and attack people. I however can't remember if they drop money or weapons. I assume not though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOB
Tr1viUm ]
Well, there is a bug where CJs (NPCs) suddenly spawn and attack people. I however can't remember if they drop money or weapons. I assume not though.
I last saw that bug in 0.2.2 R1.
It doesn't encounter anymore,well,atleast for me.

BTW: CJ didn't leave any weapons behind when he was killed.

CJ doesn't drop weapons, or money. It was fixed in 0.2.2 R2.