Hydra in lvdm GM.

Is it possible to add hydra into lvdm game mode? Because I and my friends don't want any game mode just empty streets and all world. But we're missing Hydra to make some fun.

P.S. And if possible maybe someone can say how to add and Stunt Plane?

Sorry if this question was asked before but I'm searching second day and I can't find anything.

Use AddStaticVehicle.

I tryed but it doesn't work. That's first time I ever trying to script something and I need some help to know where to put everything.

Well first go ingame on your server, and where you want the hydra, do /save hydra

Then go into your GTA San Andreas folder and open savedpositions.txt.

There you will see a line that says "AddStaticVehicle(...); // hydra.

Copy that line, and add under OnGameModeInit, then replace after the first '(' behind the AddStaticVehicle, replace that 3 numbers with 520

I did everything till I find that I had not "AddStaticVehicle (..)" but "AddPlayerClass (..)". I went to game, writed /save hydra and I have this:
Quote:

AddPlayerClass(265,561.1612,856.2467,-42.8756,174.2278,0,0,0,0,0,0); // hydra

Where I have made mistake?

Any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusLt
I did everything till I find that I had not "AddStaticVehicle (..)" but "AddPlayerClass (..)". I went to game, writed /save hydra and I have this:
Quote:

AddPlayerClass(265,561.1612,856.2467,-42.8756,174.2278,0,0,0,0,0,0); // hydra

Where I have made mistake?
You have to be sat in the vehicle when you do /save

you'll need to be in a hydra while doing /save....
to get an hydra go to debug mode (in San Andreas directory you'll find it) and when in type /vsel pick hydra drive it wherever you want it to be then do /save...

but instead of making only hydra why don't you download an admin mode like v-admin or any other and there you'll have lots of commands to do whatever you want like change gravity take any vehicle you want by ID (Hydra's ID is 520, NRG500 ID is 520).... and also have an admin system with /register and /login and admin levels....

and how to install it - that's explained in the admin-mode topic you'll download...

you can find admin modes in here:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?board=62.0

/save will give you coordinates, which is all you need to add your hydra. Now that you have them, you can add your hydra under OnGameModeInIt:

1) Take the coordinates: 561.1612,856.2467,-42.8756,174.2278 (X, Y, Z, RotationAngle)

2) Under OnGameModeInIt, make an AddStaticVehicle line for your hydra: AddStaticVehicle(520, 561.1612,856.2467,-42.8756,174.2278, -1, -1);

In AddStaticVehicle, the numbers you see correspond to: (modelid, Floatpawn_x, Floatpawn_y,Floatpawn_z, Float:angle, color1, color2)

Thank you guys. Made it work!