[Plugin] Audio Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerman
Посмотреть сообщение
Dost this work
Yes, it works! >.<

Sometimes after a GMX my client fails to re-connect to the audio server. Can you look in to this please? It may possibly be that the client thinks it's connected already, so doesn't try to re-connect.

Max 12 links? I got 21 urls in audio.ini, 0 - 21, but it stops loading at 12 in game and then starts over again. Also, is the max files you can have in the audiopacks/default_pack folder max 12, or?

Any other way i can have 12 or more files to be used or is the max 12 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes after a GMX my client fails to re-connect to the audio server. Can you look in to this please? It may possibly be that the client thinks it's connected already, so doesn't try to re-connect.
Any update on this?

Can you add a function to get a player's radio volume? If it's off they don't hear sounds. Can you not make it work on the SFX volume instead? Many players don't use the in-game radio so this plugin becomes worthless unless you keep telling them (but they still won't).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
View Post
Can you add a function to get a player's radio volume? If it's off they don't hear sounds. Can you not make it work on the SFX volume instead? Many players don't use the in-game radio so this plugin becomes worthless unless you keep telling them (but they still won't).
I second this motion, using the radio volume is not a good idea, I also would prefer the sfx volume. I don't think Incognito is planning on changing any of this however.

pawn Code:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    Audio_SetPack("default_pack");
}
i have audio_onsetpack i change it to audio setpack ? cuz i got eroorr on update

Nice!

So, I've tried a clean install, I've tried a reinstall, updating. But no matter what, when a server plays a song, it'll play a few seconds, and stop.

Any ideas?

Well.. Does Audio Plugin guys working for you, if you updated your SA-MP Server to:
Quote:

SA-MP 0.3x R1-2 client/server update (optional)

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
Well.. Does Audio Plugin guys working for you, if you updated your SA-MP Server to:

?
Yes, it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it does.
Audio_Play is working for you, as well? Can you check it for me, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
Audio_Play is working for you, as well? Can you check it for me, please?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooxB-hIfuz4[/ame]
UPD: oops, you found out problem...Oh well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure how this is a bug. Just use Audio_StopRadio when the player re-enters the vehicle. The audio plugin doesn't automatically stop the radio when an audio stream begins playing like PlayAudioStreamForPlayer does.
Well it did! It did stop the radio in the vehicle, but I will make sure to do as you say.

Nevermind.

-nvm-

Hey, I am being spammed with these messages (home @ windows PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawhats
Посмотреть сообщение

Hey, I am being spammed with these messages (home @ windows PC)
Any connection does this. Even if you want to check port forwarding through some sites...

What about new functionality of 3Ds natives for v0.6? Would be great to see de/attach3Daudio, and ability to set 3d position of Audio_Play not only for streamed ones.

How does work Audio_Set3DPosition with Audio_PlaySequence, I mean how can I play a sequence with a 3D position?

By the way, how can I stop playing a sequence?

Thank you.