[Plugin] Audio Plugin

We'll be testing this, and if it works. Great!

Dear Incognito
We've been using the audio plugin for about half a year now (huh, time goes by rapidly lately) and it has dramatically changed our gameplay, so thank you once more for your work.

I was thinking about improving our way of banning and it lead me to your audio client. I thought about finding out a unique hardware ID (like CPU serial number) and sending it to the TCP server while connecting. The ID would then be send to PAWN through Audio_OnClientConnect() - I could recognise it and eventually refuse access to the server if the audio client is not connected or if the ID turned out to be banned.

It is more or less the method used in TeamSpeak 3. We could use another client and server and require our players to modify their game in yet another way, but it can be done in the audio client with so much less pain for both our players and our machine not having to deal with another server application.

How about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshadow
I can't do the comands?
How I put a Internet radio in this Plugin?

Quote:

How to attach music to the player or the car? GetPlayerPos it is not updated

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=106960.495

That's a good example right there. Just toy around with what he made and add a timer for it then you're done. If still in need of help I guess I could try and whip up something later for you.

I also recommend you stick to the basics before trying to dive into all these things because you are asking a whole lot of questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshadow
I can't do the comands?
How I put a Internet radio in this Plugin?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...5014#msg665014

And to play the Archive sounds you need to use the Sequence functions.

Why is it always starting and immidiatly stopping?

Quote:

[22:39:34] Playing: "test.mp3"
[22:39:34] Stopped: "test.mp3"

Is possible to make communication between players over the microphone?

how to play GTA SA radio music

i canґt install the client.
the install button is away.but i have right directory.

pawn Code:
public Audio_OnTransferFile(playerid, file[], current, total, result)
{
    if(current==total)
    {
      new sid=Audio_Play(playerid,2,false,true);
      Audio_SetVolume(playerid,sid,100);
        Audio_Set3DPosition(playerid,sid,953.082,2070.278,10.0,40.0);
    }
    return 1;
}
music play any place, or in this position, why ?

Try this:

pawn Code:
public Audio_OnTransferFile(playerid, file[], current, total, result)
{
    if(current==total)
    {
      Audio_Play(playerid,2,false,true);
      Audio_SetVolume(playerid,sid,100);
      Audio_Set3DPosition(playerid,2,953.082,2070.278,10.0,40.0);
    }
    return 1;
}

Suggest,Audio_PlayToAll(audioid); ( return Global id audio)
Audio_StopAll(audioid);
Audio_Set3DPositionAll(GlobalID, x, y, z, float:distance);

Good Night,

Not be possible, just to put a streaming radio station? I have a radio, and I wish only to make or start / play, go on my radio, and I had to choose from, such as pause, or loop etc ...

Only the volume control, start and stop ... would be possible? I already got it but I had to do the command / etc playstreamed url ...
Thanks in advance,

Hug

Is this running on Windows 7 64 bit? Because it isn't working for me.

my suggestion
Code:
Audio_SetPack(const audiopack[], bool:transferable = true);
Audio_TransferPack(playerid);
replace:
Code:
Audio_TransferPack(playerid, const audiopack[]);
this is stupid when player must download all pack, with this function can build a command to controlled downloading, such as extra songs

sorry for my bad english

Can anyone that has msn, please help me. I can't understand how to do this, and I'm not sure if I did it right, Please help. My MSN: Tonitang15@hotmail.com

Nice plugin.

Suppose I have a music file with 1:00:00 length (1hour) and when the player types a command like /music, is the client able to start playing the music file in a random time instead from 0:00:00 like 0:19:27 for example ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
Suppose I have a music file with 1:00:00 length (1hour) and when the player types a command like /music, is the client able to start playing the music file in a random time instead from 0:00:00 like 0:19:27 for example ?
I think they need a client for the player too but idk.

Would it be possible to add a support for GTA United Multiplayer? (it's running 0.3a version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PTM]Al_Pacino
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
zcmd(music, playerid, params[])
{
   Audio_Play(playerid, yourmusicfilehandleid);
   Audio_Seek(playerid, yourmusicfilehandleid, random(3600));
   return 1;
}