[Plugin] Audio Plugin

Hello, I need an asisstance concerning Audio plug-in.

I know a lot of GameMods that use this type of plug-in. Within them is a good code through which music is played.
Though when I tried to put it in my script, I don't hear anything in the game, despite the fact that everything in the options concerning the audio is maxed out.
When install the Audio Client, I can hear everything in order.
My question is simple, how were other servers able to use that plug-in if it requires an audio client to be downloaded for the player.
At the moment I'm thinking I could download a launcher that would download the files and automatically install them into the player's SAMP folder.
Do you think that makes sense ?

pls help compiling plugin .so

Quote:

user@user-VirtualBox:~/Загрузки/samp-audio-server-plugin-master$ make
==== Building audio (release) ====
Linking audio
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
audio.make:104: ошибка выполнения рецепта для цели «bin/linux/Release/audio.so»
make[1]: *** [bin/linux/Release/audio.so] Ошибка 1
Makefile:16: ошибка выполнения рецепта для цели «audio»
make: *** [audio] Ошибка 2

alguйm me ensina como usa

Not quite how I understand this plugin this question may sounds stupid. Does this plugins can play audio inside of scriptfiles folder and play it in-game? or only url?

Can play in бudio folder.

I am creating a game mode in which I want the music and sounds to be played immediately to all the players at the same time when the code is executed. 'PlayAudioStreamForPlayer' plays the music depending on how your internet is.

Summarized: can this plugin make the sounds play immediately as in the 1.6 CS online?

Someone who can answer my question? I want to know if it's what I'm looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumen
View Post
I am creating a game mode in which I want the music and sounds to be played immediately to all the players at the same time when the code is executed. 'PlayAudioStreamForPlayer' plays the music depending on how your internet is.

Summarized: can this plugin make the sounds play immediately as in the 1.6 CS online?
This plugin is deprecated because of the PlayAudioStreamForPlayer method which does exactly the same thing and is integrated into SA-MP. If you use this plug-in, your players will need to download the client-side plugin in order to hear the streams. Using this plug-in gives you almost no advantage to using the PlayAudioStreamForPlayer method.
As far as I know, there's no way to make a stream play immediately if your Internet connection is bad...

very good Congratulations

how to enable audio stream url in android?? can you test me??